Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Fully Finished Gallery SAL - January, 2023

 Fully Finished Gallery

It's time again for the Fully Finished Gallery SAL which was created by Rachel at Ten Hour Stitcher to encourage us to fully finish our projects instead of just storing them in a drawer or box rarely to be seen again.  Click on the link to see more details and what other stitchers have posted.  

I only managed to fully finish two ornaments this month and they'll both be going to the Ronald McDonald House in Orange, CA.

First up this month is Mickey Mouse, which I finished into a small pillow ornament. This is the first time I've used a fabric backing that's not the same as the front.  It was definitely a learning experience, but I'll definitely do it again.  The hanger is a length of gold cord.

 The second is the Jolly Jumper which came with the materials to finish it into a pin.  I used the blue felt that came with the kit as a backing and added a hanger of white beads.



1 comment: