Sunday, January 22, 2023

Happy Dance - Present Kitten

Started: 11/29/2020

Finished: 1/21/2023

Total Stitching Time: 18 hours and 27 minutes

The Present Kitten is the last of the six kittens in the Christmas Kittens Kit from Design Works that I'm working on this month and was designed by Marianne Savage.  There is one more kitten that I'll be stitching next month since it hasn't been started yet.

It's stitched mostly as charted with the provided floss on 14-count white plastic canvas which was also provided.  The only exception is that I mistakenly did the stitches on the red stripes in black when they should have been done in white.   I also ran out of several colors and had to dig into my stash to replace them. 

I plan on adding a felt backing and a hanger made of  beads to make an ornament.  This is another  ornament that will go into the box for Ronald McDonald's House next Christmas.

Next up: Christmas Tree Snow Globe (Durene Jones)


3 comments:

Katie said...

Cute!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This kitten series is so cute.

Faith... said...

A kitten as a gift, that could be a great idea!