Monday, January 30, 2023

Happy Dance - Gingerbread House Snow Globe

 

Started: 11/23/2020

Finished: 1/29/2023

Total Stitching Time: 8 hours 30 minutes

This is the Gingerbread House Snow Globe from Durene Jones' Christmas Snow Globes Chart, the final one of this series.

It was started as part of  Christmasitis 2020 where we did a new start everyday for both November and December.

It's stitched mostly as charted with the called for floss on 14-count white Aida, but there are a couple of areas stitched with the wrong color.  Since they didn't detract from the design, I didn't fix them,  I did leave off the words on the base of the snow globe, because of the type of backstitching--I learned my lesson on the Christmas Tree.

I have some Gingerbread material in my stash, so it will be made into a pillow ornament and given to the Ronald McDonald House.

Next up: Sugar Plum Fairy #6

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is probably my favourite snow globe. Congrats on another finish.