Thursday, April 6, 2023

Easter Blog Hop - 2023

It's time for another fun blog hop from Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.  This time it's the Easter Blog Hop where you hop among the participating blogs and keep track of the letters, which together spell an Easter/Spring related word.  The full list of participants can be found at the link above.

We're also supposed to show an Easter or Spring related stitch.  I stitched this one earlier this year.

 

I'm also supposed to share a letter and give you the next blog to visit so:

the letter is I and the next blog to visit is - http://astridxstitching.blogspot.com/

Happy hunting!!!



12 comments:

butterfly said...

So cute , Happy Easter.

jocondine said...

Lovely bunny, thank you for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

DJ said...

Awww what an adorable bunny, and your stitching is lovely! I hope you enjoy your Easter! Thanks for the letter...

Astrids dragon said...

For some reason I want a chocolate bunny! A very "sweet" stitch.
Hoppy Easter!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. I agree with Astrid, I think he’s a chocolate bunny!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Ah now I saw a night sky with stars as I gazed at that bunny.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Very cute, thanks for the letter, happy Easter 🐣

Elfie said...

That is a very cute bunny! Thanks for the letter.

Roni said...

Oh a bunny and an egg. I like this a lot! Happy Easter x

Sharm said...

Visiting from the Easter hop and I love your little bunny

Mary's Thread said...

So cute!
Happy Easter!

Leonore Winterer said...

Thanks for the letter. Such a cute bunny!