Saturday, April 15, 2023

Gifted Gorgeousness - April, 2023

Welcome to April's edition of Gifted Gorgeousness.  

On the 15th of each month, we're supposed to post about any items we've received as a gift and/or items that we're making as a gift for someone else.  To learn more about this SAL and see what others have posted, go to Jo's Blog.

Most of my stitching is done for others so I usually have plenty to post about, but this month I only have two items that qualify.

Blow Bubbles was given to my granddaughter for her birthday in March.

 

And, Tiny Cars will be going to Quilts for Older Children and Adults to be made into a quilt with the theme of vehicles.



 


5 comments:

DJ said...

Lovely stitching! I especially love the "Blow Bubbles" so cute!

butterfly said...

What fun stitching , have a good week .

jocondine said...

Your dolphin is so great, relaxing in the water! Perfect pattern I'll post about in a few weeks on my blog to illustrate ocean and see! xxx

Mylene said...

Such cute stitching specially the "Blow Bubbles"!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Love the Blow Bubbles piece, it's so much fun!