Thursday, April 13, 2023

Happy Dance - Kitty Love

 

Started: 4/7/2023

Finished: 4/12/2023

Total Stitching Time: 12 hours and 34  minutes

This is Kitty Love, a Mill Hill kit from their most recent Spring Bouquet Collection.

It's stitched as charted on the provided14-count yellow perforated paper with the provided floss.  I did leave the charm off, because I liked it better without it.

It will be backed with felt and a magnet and join the other magnets on my refrigerator.  Yes, this one's for me!

Next up: Snowman in Beanie (Design Works Kit)

 

P.S.  The leftovers include enough floss, the charm, the magnet and I've added a piece of brown perforated paper.  There are probably enough beads as well, except for possibly the cream colored ones around the border so if you'd like these leftovers, please comment on this post.

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Love it so sweet.

Astrids dragon said...

I'm glad you'll be keeping this one, it's a keeper for sure!
He looks like Finn, but just a little bit thinner!
I'm interested, and maybe I have some "newer" ones you might like?