Saturday, April 1, 2023

Recap - March, 2023

March wasn't a very good stitching month although I did manage to stitch at least 30 minutes everyday. 

I only worked on three projects this month and only finished two of them.  Since I've joined a group where you stitch exclusively on WIPs in odd numbered months and exclusively on new starts in even numbered months, all of my projects this month were WIPs.   My projects for the month were:

Loaded Truck - Cross Stitcher #391

Blow Bubbles - Dimensions Kit

Mickey & Minnie in the Garden - Leisure Arts

April Plans

April is for new starts so I will be choosing from the following:

Tiny Cars Daily Cross Stitch
Kitty Love Mill Hill Kit
Snowman in Beanie Design Works - Snowmen in Hats (Marianne Savage)
Snowman in Top Hat Design Works - Snowmen in Hats (Marianne Savage)
Ho Ho Ho World of Cross Stitching #327
Let it Snow World of Cross Stitching #327
Red Car with Tree World of Cross Stitching #327
Deer  RTO
Giraffe Bookmark World of Cross Stitching #329
Wise Man #2 Enjoy Cross Stitch at Christmas 2021 (Durene Jones)
Spring Floral Daily Cross Stitch

Of course, I can guarantee that I won't get to all of them in April, but my first two projects will be Tiny Cars and Kitty Love.

Statistics

Days Stitched This Month = 31
Days Stitched This Year  = 89 (possible = 90)
Total Hours Stitched This Month = 57 hours and 14 minutes
Total Hours Stitched This Year = 231 hours and 45 minutes
Number of Projects Worked on This Month = 3
Number of Unique Projects Worked on This Year = 24
Number of Projects Started This Month = 0
Number of Projects Started This Year = 13
Number of WIPs Worked on This Month =  3
Number of WIPs Worked on This Year =13
Number of Projects Finished This Month = 2
Number of Projects Finished This Year = 23




 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Very cute finishes. I like the way you keep track of your monthly stitching and your stastics.