Monday, April 10, 2023

Fully Finished Gallery SAL - April, 2023

 Fully Finished Gallery

It's time again for the Fully Finished Gallery SAL which was created by Rachel at Ten Hour Stitcher to encourage us to fully finish our projects instead of just storing them in a drawer or box rarely to be seen again.  Click on the link to see more details and what other stitchers have posted.  

Since I needed to make up for my lack of finishes for February and March, I pulled out a bunch that juts needed backings and hangers.  The first six were stitched several years ago; the seventh was stitched in January of this year.







My husband also framed Blow Bubbles, a gift for my granddaughter's fifteenth birthday.



4 comments:

Pamela said...

Cats are my favorites! Very cute finishes!

Faith... said...

Very cute kitties Cathy!

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from the Fully Finished Gallery. I'm so glad you finished these up so we enjoy them. Beautiful work. I stitched that same Bubbles for a baby gift. It's adorable! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it.

Astrids dragon said...

Look at all those kitties, they're so adorable!
The dolphin is sweet too, I bet she loved it.