Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wednesday Update - 5/22/2019

Although I had less time for stitching this week, I made good use of the time I did have.  I stitched on three projects everyday, but two of the projects got more time than the third and I did manage to finish one of them last night.

This is Redwork Borders by Elizabeth's Needlework Designs in the 2018 JCS Ornament Issue and was stitched for the JCS Ornament SAL on Facebook.  It's stitched on my new favorite, gold dusted 14-count Aida with DMC Coloris Floss, 4518 instead of the called for red.

Started: 5/13/2019  Finished: 5/21/2019
I continued stitching on my Monogamous Monthly Stitch, which for May is Tinkerbell.  Again, I only took a picture of the current section.
As of 5/15/2019
As of 5/22/2019
And finally, I continued stitching on my May Owl.
As of 5/15/2019
As of 5/22/2019

6 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

I love your Redwork Borders, it looks great on that fabric.
Tinkerbell is coming along beautifully!
The May owl looks like it's going to be cute too.

Faith... said...

I love Redwork Borders and you made a great call switching out the floss!

Katie said...

Great work. You got a lot of progress on your WIPs.

Rachel said...

Great work, and a finish in there too! Redwork Borders is so effective in the variegated thread. Love the little blue tits too, so cute! :)

Linda said...

Congrats on the pretty finish Cathy. Nice progress on the others.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love the ornament, that Coloris thread is perfect. I don't get FB notifications for the group any more which is really annoying me, especially as I am the Admin LOL