Thursday, May 2, 2019

April Recap

April was a better stitchy month than March, but not as good as the previous months.  I worked on nine projects.  Of those six were starts and four of these starts were finished.

The finishes:
Anemone - Leslie Teare free 12 part blackwork SAL on her blog
Fabulous Pineapple - Jenny Barton (Cross Stitch Crazy #192)
April - Palko Lap (Free on her blog)
Angelic Doodle - Daily Cross Stitch
Jack Russell Terrier - Durene Jones (World of Cross Stitching #266)
 My Monogamous Monthly Project for April: Eagles (Dimensions)
As of 4/1/2019
As of 4/30/2019
My WIPs carried over to May
April Owl - Leslie Teare
Unicorn - Cross Stitch Crazy #251

My YTD totals through the end of April are: 28 projects worked on for my birthday SAL with Linda of Stitching with My Furbabies and 26 finishes; There are still only three FFO finishes as well.   I've also stitched 119 of the 120 days so far this year; I only missed one day in February. 

Finally, here's the orts I've accumulated during March while working on these projects. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Great work! The blackwork SAL came out wonderful! Eagles grew so much!! Hope your May has been going great too. I'm just catching up finally.

Astrids dragon said...

And what lovely finishes they are, Anemone looks wonderful.
Eagles is coming along beautifully, such pretty colours.