Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday Update - 5/29/2019

I can't believe that it's Wednesday again.  It' s been a rough week in many ways, but I did get some stitching done.  I also stitched on my three projects every day except for Friday, May 24th, because I went to the Angels' Game and left my scissors at home.  I did manage to stitch on Tinkerbell when I got home though.

Tinkerbell is my Monogamous Monthly stitch for May and although I'd hoped to get a lot more done, I at least have stitched for a few minutes each day in May.
As of 5/21/2019
As of 5/28/2019

I'm still working on my May Owl, but it hasn't received a lot of attention this week. Hopefully, I'll have a finish soon!
As of 5/21/2019
As of 5/28/2019
 
I also had a start and finish this week.  This is Harvest Barn from the Mill Hill Autumn Harvest Collection.  It's stitched as charted with the enclosed DMC floss on the enclosed perforated paper.  The only change I made is to use two strands of floss for the cross stitch instead of the three called for.  This will be made into a magnet and be displayed on my refrigerator.  It was stitched for my husband who is a John Deere fan.
Started: 5/23/2019   Finished: 5/28/2019
There are quite a few threads and beads left, so if anyone wants my leftovers, please let me know.  I'll wait a week and hold a drawing if necessary.

5 comments:

Faith... said...

Tinkerbell is looking great! Love the Mill Hill piece and I bet your DH will too!

Rachel said...

Well done for keeping up with Tinkerbell during May. Now that you've got yourself into a routine of stitching on her daily will you be carrying on into June?

Katie said...

Beautiful work on your WIPs. Keep up that gorgeous work. Please don't enter my name into your drawing. I have way too much to work on right now haha.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It's nice to see how well the daily stitching works. I agree with Rachel, I think you should keep going into June.

Astrids dragon said...

Tinkerbell is coming along beautifully, such pretty flowers.
May Owl is looking good, maybe you're done by now?!
That is a great MH, dare I say I'd like to stitch it?