Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Wednesday Update - 5/8/2019


This has been a good stitchy week for a change.  I worked on four projects, three of them WIPs and had one finish, again stitching every day.

My finish is another square for Kyleigh's quilt.  This time I stitched a Unicorn from Cross Stitch Crazy #251.  It's the monthly Quickie and I think it's designed by Lucie Heaton, but I'm not sure about that.  It's stitched on 14-count white Aida as charted with the called for DMC.

My Monogamous Monthly Stitch for May is Tinkerbell Spring Blossoms from the Art of Disney.  he colors are more accurate in the first picture.
As of 6/21/2018
As of 5/8/2019

I also continued stitching on my April Owl, the free Facebook SAL by Leslie Teare.
As of 4/30/2019
As of 5/8/2019

Last night I started my April ornament for the JCS Ornament SAL.  I'm doing a wildcard again; this time it's Dashing through the Snow by Lucie Heaton.  I didn't get much done last night because I discovered that I have two different die lots of DMC816.  I'll have to do some frogging before I start working on it tonight. 




2 comments:

Rachel said...

Great progress for the week. Unicorns are *everywhere* at the moment, and this one is particularly cute! :)

Katie said...

I have an ongoing joke with my nephew and keep getting him unicorn things. So the unicorn is adorable of course. Love the Tinkerbell too. Excellent progress on it.