Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Wednesday Update - 5/1/2019

It's time for another Wednesday Update and I have several projects to show you today including two finishes.  I also managed to stitch everyday and kept up with my One A Day Challenge on the Eagles
As of 4/23/2019
As of 4/30/2019
My first finish was the Fabulous Pineapple, one of the Fabulous Fruit by Jenny Barton, found in Cross Stitch Crazy #192.  As with the others, it's stitched on 14-count white Aida as charted with the called for DMC.  There's only four more to go and then I can make it into a wall hanging.
Started: 4/10/2019  Finished: 4/25/2019
My second finish was the Palko Lap square for April.  This is a free monthly SAL on her blog from several years ago.  It's stitched on 25-count Lugana in Water Lily with DMC Variations 4069. 


I also had two new starts.  The first one was the April Owl from Leslie Teare's free SAL on Facebook. 
My second start is a unicorn for Kyleigh's quilt.  She recently did a paper saying unicorns were one of the things she didn't want to live without so I decided to make one for her.
That's all for this week.  I'll see you back here next week with, hopefully several more projects and maybe a couple of finishes.


.






4 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching , really great projects .

Rachel said...

What a great week! April looks fantastic in those bright shades, and Eagle is coming along really well. Good luck for the week to come! :)

Faith... said...

The eagle looks great but that pineapple is super cute! Great progress Cathy!

Katie said...

Fantastic stitching!