Monday, February 4, 2019

January Recap

January was a good stitchy month.  I stitched every day, always stitching on at least two different projects.  I worked on 11 projects and finished seven.  I also started four that have been carried over to February as WIPs.  First the finishes.
Birthday Bear - Finished: 1/1/2019
Mrs. Christmas - Finished: 1/5/2019
Narwhal - Finished: 1/9/2019
Gigi Giraffe - Finished: 1/16/2019
January Owl - Finished: 1/19/2019
Joy - Finished: 1/25/2019
Hamilton Horse - Finished 1/25/2019
Next the starts being carried over as WIPs.  One of them (Palko Lap's February Square) was started at the end of the month so I don't have an in progress picture of it.
Consumed by Gifts
Ethan Elephant
This last one is for the Dimensions Year Long SAL at Cross Stitch Frog Busters so you'll see some progress every month.
Eagles
 My YTD totals are 11 projects worked on for my birthday SAL with Linda of Stitching with My Furbabies and seven finishes; No FFO finishes as yet.   I think this is a good start to the year.

Finally, here's the orts I've accumulated during the month while working on these projects.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Great recap!

Astrids dragon said...

So much cute stitching!

Mary said...

So many cute finishes and wips.