Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Wednesday Update - 2/13/2019

It's  Wednesday again and time for another Wednesday Update.  I got a lot done again this week and stitched everyday once again.

First up is Merry 2008 from the 2008 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue.  This is stitched on 14-count gold dust Aida as charted with the called for DMC except that instead of the Rhodes stitch for the flower centers, I used beads.
Started: 2/5/2019 Finished: 2/9/2019
I also stitched part 2 of the Anemone Blackwork SAL from Leslie Teare. 

I had two new starts this week.  The first is Merry Stocking by Ursula Michael in the 2018 JCS Ornament Issue.

The other start is January, a Palko Lap free chart.


And finally, I also continued working on Ping Panda from Brooke's Books Advent Animals.  This square only got a couple days attention this week, because I'm getting bored with these animals.  I'll finish this one this coming week and then move onto something else.
As of 2/5/2019
As of 2/12/2019
BTW, my granddaughter saw this and asked me to stitch her just the panda so she could put it in her room.  My daughter says she's very into pandas right now. 

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Wonderful new start's well done.

Astrids dragon said...

All lovely stitches, I like the Panda too!

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely stitching on everything!

Katie said...

Beautiful work on everything!

Linda said...

Lots of beautiful stitching this week Cathy.

Linda

Rachel said...

Lovely stitching this week. I especially like the Christmas Stocking and your version of January. Hope next week is just as productive! :)