Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Wednesday Update - 2/27/2019

I can hardly believe that it's Wednesday again, much less that March starts the day after tomorrow.  This wasn't the best stitchy week.  I only stitched for six out of the seven days and two of the stitchy days only lasted about 1/2 hour and only on one project.

First, I completed Part 4 of Anemone, the free blackwork SAL from Leslie Teare.

Next I did my week on Eagles, but didn't accomplish as much as I'd hoped because there was a lot of frogging involved.  I'm not quite back on track, but I think the error I found last night is fudge-able.  Now that I look at it though, I definitely got more accomplished than I thought.  The dark line of stitches hits the 1/4 mark for this piece.
As of 1/8/2019
As of 2/26/2019

I also worked on and completed my project for the Pink Flowers for a Senior Lady SAL at WOCS (World of Charity Stitching).  This is stitched on 14-count white Aida as charted.  I used the called for DMC except for the pinks which were 601, 602, 603 and 605.
Started: 2/16/2019  Finished 2/26/2019

My final project this week is the February Owl from Leslie Teare's Owl SAL that I started last night.


5 comments:

Katie said...

Fantastic work on everything. I just love that blackwork SAL and I enjoy watching it grow.

Rachel said...

Great work! Looking forward to seeing more of the eagle take shape. :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

What a great collection of projects, Anemone looks lovely.

Linda said...

Lovely stitching Cathy.

Linda

Astrids dragon said...

Everything's looking good, the pink flowers are pretty.