Friday, April 10, 2020

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop

It's time for another fun blog from Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.  This time it's an Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop where you hop among the participating blogs and keep track of the letters, which together spell an Easter/spring related word. 

We're also supposed to show an Easter or Spring related stitch.  I have two.  The first is one I stitched back in 2015 for a Spring/Easter SAL with WOCS.
The second is the one I stitched using the chart from a giveaway I won a few years back.  I think it was from Jo, but I don't remember for sure.  It's a Lizzie Kate chart, but I also don't remember the name of it.

Finally, my letter is T and the next blog to hop to is Beth's Needlework Stash.  Also, you can check out Jo's blog to see the whole list of participants in the correct order.


15 comments:

jocondine said...

Lovely Lizzie Kate alphabet, glad your gave us the letter (and not a hunt clue like fourth raw second from the right ;). Thank you! Joyeuses Pâques ! xxx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Two lovely pieces of stitching, thank you for your letter, Happy Easter 🐣

BronnyB said...

Lovely to meet you on the HOP - I must drag out my LK desings and revisit them soon. A lovely alphabet for spring.

Kay said...

Love the Lizzie Kate sampler. Happy Easter. x

Mary's Thread said...

What cute Easter stitches! Happy Easter!

Tiffstitch said...

Thank you and I love that egg and sampler. Happy Easter!

Elfie said...

Two gorgeous Easter pieces. Thanks for the letter.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year.
Yes, it was me who sent the L*K chart to you. Following a previous Easter Blog Hop!

Julie said...

Cute Easter finishes, thank you for the letter

Kaisievic said...

Great stitching, my dear. Happy Easter and thanks for the letter.

Astrids dragon said...

Both are adorable stitched pieces!
I hope you had a Blessed Easter.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Two lovely Easter designs. I hope you had a good Easter. Thank you for the letter.

Katie said...

Finally have time to hop along and collect letters. Not one but two beautiful pieces you have stitched. Thanks for sharing. I'm off to find the rest of the letters.

Christine said...

They're lovely. Thanks for the letter!

Leonore Winterer said...

That's some lovely stitching, well done :) Thanks for the letter.