Wednesday, April 1, 2020

March Recap

This post is more for my record than anything else, because I know you've seen most of the pictures in other posts recently. 

While I worked on more projects in March, I actually stitched less than in either January or February.  I guess that's what happens when you stick to small projects.  I stitched on 10 projects, started eight and finished seven of them.  I stitched all but one day in March.  I got home late from a social event and was too tired to stitch.
 
Christmas Bullfinch - Finished /2/2020
Red Christmas - Finished 3/15/2020
Follow Your Heart - Finished 3/18/2020
Fireworks - Finished 3/22/2020
Musical Carrot - Finished 3/24/2020
Irish Fairy - Finished 3/26/2020
Violin - Finished 3/29/2020

I also worked on the Peppermint Purple 52-Week SAL and have completed the first 13 blocks which means I'm still caught up as the fourteenth block came out this morning.

I also had two other starts which sadly aren't finishes yet.
Deer Scene - Worked on for 10 hours
Cheerleader - Started 3/29/2020
Statistics:

Days Stitched This Month (at least 1/2 hour) =30
Days Stitched This Year (at least 1/2 hour) = 59
Total Hours Stitched This Month = 43 hours and 53 minutes
Total Hours Stitched This Year = 144 hours and 29 minutes
Number of Projects Worked on This Month = 10
Number of Projects Worked on This Year = 18
Number of Projects Started This Month = 8
Number of Projects Started This Year = 17
Number of Projects Finished This Month = 7 
Number of Projects Finished This Year = 15
 
By tracking my hours, I've discovered that I'm not stitching as much as I thought I was.  I thought I was stitching 2-3 hours a night, but it's more like 1-2 hours a night.  The last few days have only averaged about 1 hour each.  Now that I'm aware of it, I hope to stitch more in April.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I was worried when I started keeping track of time that I would show I stitched 22 hours a day haha. But seriously I thought it would look horrible how lazy I am. Then the reality. I really don't stitch near as solid and I thought I did. I jump up to do this and that. So it's funny. Some days I do get a lot. Boy some days I sure don't. Have a great April!!!

butterfly said...

Great stitching , I seem to be getting slower, now I have more hours .
Take care and have a good day.

Clare-Aimetu said...

What a lovely collection of stitching, good luck with your April projects.

Julie said...

A great month of stitching for you, well done

Rachel said...

Keeping track of time and projects has it's benefits but can also cause guilt if the hours look too high! You're doing fantastically well though, especially considering your big blip last year. Keep up the good work! :)