Sunday, April 26, 2020

Peppermint Purple Update - Week 17

Week 17 was another small one that stitched up fairly quickly taking only 40 minutes.  Since I didn't want to get behind again, I used a six inch hoop which worked out okay.  Can you believe that I actually forgot to download the chart on Wednesday and didn't remember until yesterday?

This time I  used DMC Variations 4240 and now realize that it's awfully close to the 4245 I used in a block above it.  Only one more color to choose--any suggestions?





7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

This is so very pretty and only one more block to go? Wow!

butterfly said...

Love what you are stitching it looks very pretty .

Clare-Aimetu said...

It is looking so good :-)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I vote for a yellowy-orange or another shade of purple.
This is looking lovely.

Katie said...

Beautiful!

Julie said...

It's lovely to see this each time you post.

Faith... said...

I love this and every time I see yours I want to start mine!