Friday, April 10, 2020

Happy Dance - Easter Lizzie

Started: 4/5/2020
Finished: 4/9/2020
Stitching Time: 6 hours 43 minutes

While most of the Furry Tales patterns I get from the World of Cross Stitching magazines, this one I had to purchase from Lucie Heaton's website, because I didn't have any Easter designs.

It's stitched on white 14-count Aida as charted.  Her dress was supposed to be yellow and the sleeves blue, but I couldn't find the called for blue floss so I changed both the dress and sleeve color.

This is the fourth in the series I'm stitching for WOCS (World of Charity Stitching).


8 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Great finish! These are so cute. Well done!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Oh so cute, happy Easter 🐣

Astrids dragon said...

Sweet little mouse, nice colour changes.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Another cute one for the Quilt.

Katie said...

Adorable!

Faith... said...

What a sweet little piece!

Kaisievic said...

She is so cute!

Rachel said...

I never get fed up with seeing Lucie's Furry Tales mice. I have some Christmas ones in my stash which I am hoping to start soon (ie in the next 5 years!) :)