Monday, April 20, 2020

Peppermint Purple Update - Weeks 15 and 16

Because I'm using my Q-Snaps on my floor stand to stitch this project, I waited to stitch Week 15 until the Q-Snaps and floor stand were available.  That happened last night.

Week 15 was stitched with DMC Variations #4507.  This is more varied than the other colors I've used, but it's one of my favorite colors so I definitely wanted to use it somewhere for this SAL.  Because this was a double size block, it took 1 hour and 46 minutes to stitch.


Week 16 is stitched with DMC 996 and only took 43 minutes to stitch.


And the whole SAL so far:


3 comments:

Katie said...

Love all the beautiful colors you are picking. Looks fantastic together!

Julie said...

The double block has really added a great colour variation.

Ann C. said...

Nice job Cathy. I love all the bright colours.