Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Fully Finished Gallery - November 2020

The Fully Finished Gallery SAL was created by Rachel at Ten Hour Stitcher to encourage us to fully finish our projects instead of just storing them in a drawer or box rarely to be seen again.  Click on the link to see more details and what other stitchers have posted.  

 I haven't done much finishing in the past few months, but I do have a couple of things to show.

In August, I finished Love Coffee by adding a purple backing and a magnet.

In September, I added a beaded hanger to Snow Fun, but before I had a chance to take a picture of it, this happened.  Yes, my cat found it and decided it was a play toy.  I haven't decided whether to do it again or not.

 Finally, in October I added the Tea Mug to a card.

That's all for this month.  Hopefully, next month will be better.




5 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Hi again Cathy!
Love looks pretty! Aaargh, shame the cat got the snowman, he looked lovely.
Pretty mug!
Well done with your finishes.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Rachel said...

Thanks for your participation this month - you have been missed!
Lovely finishes, as usual, but damn those cat claws! I bet you couldn't be angry though. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh no, hope the cat didn't swallow any beads!
The heart is lovely, coffee is just what we need to go with the mug card.

Katie said...

Lovely finishes. So sorry your cat played with the Mill Hill.

Tiffstitch said...

Ugh.. cats. I knitted a little bug that I thought would be fun for DD and he swatted it under the couch somewhere and it's never been found since. I love these finishes and maybe there's some way to save it.