Monday, November 30, 2020

Naughty November - Part 4

Naughty November is the brainchild of Rachel at Ten Hour Stitcher  and Tiff at  Tiffstitches  where you work on a new project every weekend in November.  You can go to Rachel's blog (click the link) to see what others worked on.  I'm also doing a start every day in November and December so here are my starts for the week.

11/24 & 11/25 - Christmas Snow Globes (Durene Jones)

 11/26 - 11/29 - Christmas Kittens (Design Works Kit)


I also had two finishes this week.

Winter Retro Car - Start #4

Santa Paws - Start #11

Well, Naughty November is no more, but I still have 32 starts left til the end of the year.  I'm choosing them as I go so I'm always looking forward to see what I choose next.


7 comments:

Faith... said...

Great new starts Cathy!! I love the kitty with the Santa hat!

Linda said...

I love all of your starts Cathy and adore your finishes.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You definitely had a very Nice November! Lots of lovely starts.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great projects for your Naughty November

Rachel said...

Thanks for participating in Naughty November. It's been great to see all of your new starts during the month and I can't wait to see which projects you'll choose for your remaining 32 either! :)

Katie said...

Lovely work on everything!

Tiffstitch said...

Great choices on these, and some good progress, plus 2 more finishes. Well done!