Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Mill Hill Finishes - Catch up Post

 Since I neglected to post for several months, I have quite a few finishes to share.  Here are my Mill Hill finishes for the past few months.

Snow Fun:

 
Started: 5/2/2020
Finished: 8/27/2020
Stitching Time: 8 hours 57 minutes
 
Violin:
Started: 5/3/2020
Finished: 9/7/2020
Stitching Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
 
Dracula:
 Started: 5/27/2020
Finished: 9/13/2020
Stitching Time: 5 hours 53 minutes
 
Reindeer Games:
 Started: 5/28/2020
Finished: 9/23/2020
Stitching Time: 6 hours 53 minutes

Holiday Panda:
Started: 5/28/2020
Finished: 9/23/2020
Stitching Time: 8 hours 40 minutes

Santa Snow Globe:
 
Started: 5/26/2020
Abandoned: 8/18/2020
Stitching Time: 9 hours 37 minutes

 This one will never be finished.  I had so much trouble with it that I've stitched most of it twice.  I decided to abandon it when I discovered that they used one symbol for two different colors, one green and the other blue and I had been stitching them all in the green.






9 comments:

Rachel said...

What a shame you've abandoned Santa Snow Globe, but I can appreciate why. Sometimes it's better to walk away than continue to be frustrated.
Good to see more Mill Hills being finished. Rudolph definitely looks like he's ready for Christmas! :)

Linda said...

Congrats on the super cute finishes Cathy.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have been stitching a lot of these!
Shame about the snowglobe, at least you can salvage the beads!

Faith... said...

Oh I am sorry to hear about the mix up on Santa's Globe! I can just imagine how frustrating that must have been to discover. The rest are cute though! I always love how Mill Hill's look but the beading just isn't for me.

butterfly said...

You have stitched some beauties , sorry about about the last one you should write in to them .
You may get another new kit back.

FlashinScissors said...

Great finishes Cathy! Shame about the last one, so annoying for you,
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely to see you and all your beaded finishes, they are lovely.

Katie said...

Love them all. Of course I love all things Mill Hill.

Tiffstitch said...

Oh, how frustrating about the Snowglobe. And you've certainly got experience, so it's all down to their charting. The others look wonderful!