Monday, November 16, 2020

Naughty November Update - Part 2

 Naughty November is the brainchild of Rachel at Ten hour Stitcher  and Tiff at  Tiffstitches  where you work on a new project every weekend in November.  You can go to Rachel's blog (click the link) to see what others worked on.

Since I've already joined the 2020 Christmasitis group on Facebook where we start a new project everyday in November and December, I decided to join here as well.  Here are my starts for the week.

11/10 - Holiday Town Car (Cross Stitch Crazy #261 - Cheryl McKinnon)


 11/10 - Cheery Caravan (Cross Stitch Crazy #261 - Cheryl McKinnon)

 11/11 - Santa Paws (Cross Stitch Crazy #260 (Lucie Heaton)

11/12 - The Holly and the Ivy (Cross Stitch Crazy #? (Diane Machin)

 11/13 - Little Town of Bethlehem (Cross Stitch Crazy #? (Diane Machin)

 11/14 - Hark the Herald Angels Sing (Cross Stitch Crazy #? (Diane Machin)

 11/15 - We Three Kings (Cross Stitch Crazy #? (Diane Machin)

I also had two finishes this week:

Jolly Pickup Truck

The Holly and the Ivy




5 comments:

Katie said...

Love them all. The pickup truck is adorable.

Louca por porcelana said...

Great jobs!

Rachel said...

Thanks for joining in with Naughty November again! I love all your new starts, but the little stockings are so sweet. Finishing off a couple of your new starts must be such a lovely bonus too. :)

FlashinScissors said...

Sorry to be late visiting, I thought I had visited everyone!
Very pretty stitching, especially the stockings.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Tiffstitch said...

I love those stockings and the Holly and the Ivy is one of my favourite Christmas songs. Lovely work!