Sunday, June 5, 2022

Rivers West Tour - Day 7

Nothing much happened today, because they've given us a rest day.  

David fixed the shower nozzle which didn't seem to want to turn off and wasn't mixing the hot and cold water equitably.

I caught up on my blog posts, but that is turning out to be more difficult than I expected, partly because my emailed pictures are taking a long time to get to the computer and not all of them are making it.  Plus, Explorer seems to have a mind of it's own and the internet connection is very slow.

We did do some grocery shopping.  We were headed for a Hy-Vee when David spotted a Dillon's.  Dillon's turned out to be a good choice since I could use my Ralph's Rewards and credit cards there.  

We also had a drivers' meeting.  We have one of these each evening before we move to another campground.  The wagon master goes over the route (turn by turn) for the next day and shares any other necessary tidbits.  

David also barbecued the chicken that was planned for last night.

Tomorrow, we're traveling to Greenwood, NE with a stop at a Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center en route..

1 comment:

butterfly said...

Enjoy your trip , sounds fun.