Thursday, February 6, 2020

End of Rotation - Let's Learn from Our Cat

This is Let's Learn From Our Cat from Ursula Michael after 30 hours.  It's stitched on light blue 14-count Aida, but I've changed all the colors.  The color is truer in the first picture which was scanned.  The second picture was taken with my phone since it no longer fits in my scanner.  I don't have too much left so I will probably finish it during the next rotation, even if it takes more than 10 hours.
As of 1/21/2020
As of 2/5/2020
Next Up: Furry Tales - Valentine Mouse (finish)

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Well done looks lovely .
I am rotating lots of my UFOs too.

Julie said...

Great progress, its grown a lot and looking really nice.

Katie said...

Wow fantastic progress!

Astrids dragon said...

This is coming along beautifully, and all good advice!

Rachel said...

That's great progress. I can't wait to see it finished now! :)