Saturday, February 1, 2020

January Recap

This post is more for my record than anything else, because I know you've seen all the pictures in other posts.

In January, I stitched on seven projects and finished five of them.
Happy New Year - Finished 1/3/2020
St. Nicholas - Finished 1/11/2020
Moose Joy - Finished 1/16/2020
August Owl - Finished 1/30/2020
Ladybird K - Finished 1/31/2020
I worked on Let's Learn from Our Cat for 10 hours and it's now over 1/2 done.

I also worked on the Peppermint Purple 52-Week SAL and have completed the first row.

Statistics:
Days Stitched (at least 1/2 hour) = 31
Total Hours Stitched = 55 hours and 16 minutes
Number of Projects Worked on = 7
Number of Projects Started = 6
Number of Projects Finished = 5




5 comments:

Katie said...

Great statistics! Keep it up.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You had a great January!

Julie said...

Very productive month, well done.

Astrids dragon said...

A very productive January with some cute finishes!

Rachel said...

I love statistics so love a round-up like this! Congrats on such a productive January and good luck for February. :)