Friday, January 31, 2020

January Happenings

Every month I find pictures that pretty much stand-a-lone and don't warrant a blog post of their own, so I'll try to combine them into one post at the end of each month.

This is what I look at every evening while watching TV.  He loves his "daddy".

I've never had a caricature done of me, but last night at the Fellowship Club Potluck, I had a chance to get one done for free.   The "real" me is in my profile picture.

Kyleigh is now a Cadette Girl Scout and if you're a Girl Scout, this time of year is Girl Scout Cookie time.  Kyleigh has been selling since the 26th. She has sold over 100 boxes so far and booth sales haven't even started yet.  I took her to the Ronald McDonald House on Monday and David and I took her to one of our favorite restaurants today. Over the weekend, she sold seven boxes to her aunt, Amber.
BTW, she no longer has to wear her glasses except for reading or when she needs to focus and I just realized that she's as tall as her aunt.




6 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely photos , thanks for sharing.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great photos, well done on the cookie sales

Katie said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. You can sure tell the cat loves his daddy. Adorable.

Hazel said...

Such cute cat pics! X

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, nothing better than some kitty snuggles, I've got my two on me right now.
Cute caricature of you!

Rachel said...

That is one very relaxed cat! Kyleigh's doing well again with cookies this year. She must have a certain touch! :)