Thursday, January 16, 2020

Peppermint Purple SAL - Week 3

Before I show you this installment of the SAL, I'd like to inform you that for some reason, I'm no longer receiving emails when you comment on my blog.  I don't know why this is happening and I've not changed anything so please don't be annoyed when I don't reply to your comments.  Of course, if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, please let me know.

Week 3 is stitched in DMC Variations #4047 and again, took about 1 1/2 hours to stitch.  After looking at the many examples people have posted on the Facebook page, I decided to do a different color each month, but I may start repeating them at some point.  I'm also now planning to add a border at some point and am still looking for one that I like.

Here's the whole piece so far:

10 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your stitching .
Pretty colours.

Katie said...

Looks great. Oh no I hope that blog bug isn't going around again. It was so annoying. I don't remember what fixed it either. Maybe try to shut off email alerts and then restart them.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work on the blackwork.
Have you checked your dashboard details?
Maybe change to comment moderation for a few day and see if that helps? At least you'll see all the comment when you approve them!

Faith... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith... said...

Sorry the comment was wrong and I had to remove it ;) I also do not receive notifications for everyone so I 'try' to remember to come look and send out thank you when I see a comment I did not get a notice for.

As for the SAL she has posted four different borders for the SAL so you may be interested in one of those?

Kaisievic said...

My blog played up the other week and it took me a lot of fiddling to get it all okay again - good luck with that. I love the way your SAL piece is turning out - looks great.

Hazel said...

I was looking at that SAL. It looks really nice. Glad to have found your blog. x

LindaLee said...

I really like the SAL and hope to get it started. I have the fabric and all. Your's looks great. Have a great week my friend.

Rachel said...

Very pretty. Glad you decided on a colour scheme. Good luck finding a border you like. :)

Astrids dragon said...

I like how yours is turning out, you chose great colours! I really need to look at starting that.