Friday, February 28, 2020

Peppermint Purple SAL - Weeks 8 and 9

For some reason, I skipped posting week 8 of the SAL so here it is.  This time I used the darker parts of DMC #61. This was one of the easier blocks and only took 46 minutes to stitch.

This is week 9 of the SAL.  It's stitched with DMC 721 and is the first non-variation/non-variegated floss I've used. Besides being a double block, it was the hardest one I've done yet and it took 2 hours and 11 minutes to stitch.  I didn't notice the two missed stitches on the left side until after I'd taken the picture, so I'll fix them this week.

And here's the whole SAL so far:

4 comments:

Rachel said...

It's very pretty. Now that you are a few weeks in, are you glad you chose to stitch with different colours? :)

Astrids dragon said...

It looks great so far, very colourful! Are you using different a different colour every time, or reusing them?

Julie said...

So delicate looking

Katie said...

I love the different colors. Looks great! Nothing like taking a photo to point out and error. I do that a lot. Shows up so clear doesn't it?