Saturday, February 1, 2020

Happy Dance - Ladybug Alphabet - K

Started: 1/31/2020
Finished: 1/31/2020
Stitching Time: 2 hours 30 minutes

The Ladybug Alphabet was designed by Lucy Heaton and is in issue #265 of Cross Stitch Crazy.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to stitch it for Kyleigh's quilt since she's always been fascinated with ladybugs.

It's stitched on 14-count white Aida as charted with the called for colors and was a fairly easy stitch.

Next Up: Let's Learn from Our Cat (10 hours)

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Cute! X

Mary said...

Super cute

Julie said...

Very sweet.
Catching up on other posts - your ginger cat is adorable
Well done on the cookie sales
Sweet finishes

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Cute finish!

Katie said...

Too cute!! If she doesn't want it I'll take it haha.

Faith... said...

What a cute ladybug! I am sure she will love it.

Kaisievic said...

I bet Kyleigh loves the ladybug.

Tiffstitch said...

Great finish!

Rachel said...

Congrats on the little finish. It must be so nice that Kyleigh appreciates your hobby! :)