Friday, February 28, 2020

Smalls SAL - February

It's the last Friday in February so it's time for participating in the Smalls SAL which is hosted by Mary at Mary's Thread.  For this SAL, we post the small projects we've stitched during the month.  Some people stitch a project just for this SAL and others stitch a monthly design.  Since I stitch a lot of smalls, I just post the ones I've stitched during the month. If you'd like to know more about the SAL and see what other stitchers are posting, click on the above link.

I stitched three projects that qualify this month. 
Ladybird Alphabet - Letter K (Lucy Heaton - Cross Stitch Crazy #265)
Furry Tales - Valentine Mouse (Lucie Heaton - World of Cross Stitching #238)
Father Christmas (Mill Hill)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Great smalls! I hope the Valentine Mouse found a companion! :)

Julie said...

Three lovely finishes for February

Katie said...

They all look great!

Elfie said...

Lovely Smalls.