Monday, June 15, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness - June 2020

On the fifteenth of each month, we're supposed to post items that relate to gifts, either some part of the item was received as a gift or the item is being given as a gift.  This is another brainchild of the fabulous Jo at Serendipitous Stitching   You can click the link to get more information and/or to see what others are posting.

Several of my Maynia stitches will be gifts when finished:
Fishing Vest
Proud Penguin
Holiday Panda

American Star was also a start during Maynia and was finished in June and given to Kyleigh.

I finished The Royals for Q4OC which is a triple gift, because the fabric was won in a contest, the pattern was provided by the group and the finish will be going back to the group.

I also completed both the May and June Furry Tales mice for WOCS.
Cinco de Mayo Mouse
Bride Mouse

I also stitched Derpy Hooves for a friend's granddaughter's birthday.  This is a double gift because my friend gave me the chart.

Finally, Picachu will be going to Q4OC when finished and is a double gift because I used the last piece of Aida that I'd won in the earlier contest.

7 comments:

Elfie said...

Your projects are all so cute. They brightened my day, and left me smiling.

Astrids dragon said...

Fun ones coming up and plenty of great finishes. I really love the star and especially the Royals!

DJ said...

My goodness, such lovely projects and so beautifully stitched! There are some very lucky people out there to get them as gifts!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Lots of double and triple points for you!
I loved all the finishing you showed in the previous post too. You have had a busy time.

Katie said...

Great projects!

FlashinScissors said...

Lots of great stitching Cathy!
The mice are really cute!
Barbara xx

Rachel said...

So many pretty gifts. You must be the most generous stitcher in blogland! :)