Friday, June 26, 2020

Smalls SAL - June 2020

The last Friday of the month is when we post the small projects we've stitched during the month.  The SAL is hosted by Mary at Mary's Thread.  Thank you Mary for continuing to host this SAL.  You can click the link for more information and/or to see what small projects others are stitching.

I worked on quite a few small projects this month including the last three Mill Hill starts for Stitch Maynia.
Reindeer Games

Watermelon

Seagull

I also had several finishes.
Bride Mouse

Holly Jolly Peppermint Wreath

Peppermint Pal

American Star

Egg-ceptional

I'm currently working on two more: Pizza Slice and the September Owl, but I'll wait and show those next month.

BTW, I figured out how to add a caption.  Click on the picture and a menu will appear.  Hover your cursor over the icon on the far right and the words "Toggle Caption" will appear.  Click the icon and you get the prompt to add the caption.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful work on everything. Thanks for the information on how to add a caption. For some reason my blogger changed to the old format when I'm making a post up but then it's the new format when I hit post. Who knows haha. As long as I can post and read posts.

Rachel said...

So many smalls again, mostly thanks to your Maynia. Keep up the good work! :)

Mary's Thread said...

Thank you for joining the SAL again this month! Everything is so sweet! You've been busy!