Tuesday, June 2, 2020

May Recap and June Plans

It was a very good month as far as stitching was concerned.  I stitched for at least an hour everyday in May and I did some things that seemed to work out well and will continue them in June.

I stitched on 38 projects this month, starting 35 new ones and finishing four. Three of the four finishes were new starts.

31 of my new starts were Mill Hill ornaments that I started for Stitch Maynia.  I'm not going to show them here, but if you want to see them you can find them here: Days 1 - 7; Days 8-14; Days 15-21;
Days 22 - 28 and Days 28 - 31

My finishes this month were:
My Pad - Mill Hill
Cinco de Mayo - Lucie Heaton (World of Cross Stitching #254)
The Royals - Jasmine and Aladdin
Derpy Hooves - Stitched Pixels

I continued working on my Peppermint Purple Year Long SAL and have now finished 22 blocks.

In addition to my Mill Hill starts and the ones I also finished, I had two other new starts at the end of the month.
Picachu
Peppermint Pal

June Plans
I've decided to keep stitching my Mill Hill ornaments, one at a time for 30 minutes a day in no set order.  I'm starting with the American Star, because it's small, only has three floss colors and should finish up quickly.

I've also decided to stitch 30 minutes a day on one specific project.  This worked out well with The Royals in May, so I'm going to do it again in June.  I have several larger projects that I want/need to finish this year so this seems to be a good way to do it.  I'm starting with Picachu, but don't expect to finish it in June.

In addition, I plan on keeping up with the Peppermint Purple SAL, my Furry Tails mice and my JCS Christmas Ornament SAL.  I hope to be able to work in the September Owl as well.

Statistics:
Days Stitched This Month (at least 1/2 hour) = 58
Days Stitched This Year (at least 1/2 hour) = 149 (possible = 152)
Total Hours Stitched This Month = 79 hours and 26 minutes
Total Hours Stitched This Year = 280 hours and 27 minute
Number of Projects Worked on This Month = 38
Number of Unique Projects Worked on This Year = 56
Number of Projects Started This Month = 35
Number of Projects Started This Year = 56
Number of Projects Finished This Month = 4 
Number of Projects Finished This Year = 22



5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great stitching in May, your June plans sound good. I don't keep any records of my stitching, I'm amazed how much it adds up.

butterfly said...

Your doing so well.
Good to keep records and plans .
Enjoy your day.

Annie said...

I'm soo impressed with your stitching in May, and your finishes are lovely. I'm hoping that I'll get lots of stitching done in June!

Rachel said...

I really enjoyed watching your Maynia, and hope that June continues to be as successful. It'll be fun watching your Mill Hill ornies being finished one by one in between all of your other projects. :)

Astrids dragon said...

So much lovely stitching! Good on you for keeping track like you do, I'm hopeless with tracking time.