Friday, May 15, 2020

Stitch Maynia - Days 8 - 14

First, I've continued starting more Mill Hill ornament sized projects for this second week of May.

Crimson Cardinal is from the Beaded Holiday Collection and is ALL beads. I stitched for 30 minutes on the cardinal.  It wasn't hard once I realized I only needed to do a half cross stitch through each bead even if it was a petite bead that normally calls for a full cross stitch.
Day 8 - Crimson Cardinal

Sunday Night is part of the Winter Holiday Collection.  I stitched for 31 minutes on the upper window and it's surroundings .
Day 9 - Sunday Night

Traditional Sleigh is from the Sleigh Ride Collection.  I stitched for 31 minutes on what I think is the bag in the middle.
Day 10 - Traditional Sleigh

Love Coffee is from the Mill Hill I Love Charmed Ornament Collection and I stitched on the background of the heart for 30 minutes.  This will be a gift for a friend when finished.
Day 11 - Love Coffee

Gifts Galore is part of the Holiday Pins Collection and is an older Mill Hill kit.  I stitched on the tree for 30 minutes.  You know, if there are gifts, there's got to be a tree, too.
Day 12 - Gifts Galore

 
Egg-ceptional is a kit from the current Spring Bouquet Collection.  I fell in love with this little guy as soon as I saw it.  I stitched for 30 minutes on the bunny's face and part of the egg.
Day 13 - Egg-ceptional

Triple Scoop is part of an earlier Spring Bouquet Collection.  I stitched for 30 minutes on the cone itself.
Day 14 - Triple Scoop

Second, I've continued stitching at least 30 minutes a day on The Royals.  I'm very happy with the amount of progress just 30 minutes a day makes possible and will keep working on this one until it's finished, probably sometime in June.
As of 5/7/2020
As of 5/14/2020


8 comments:

Faith... said...

Lots of great starts Cathy! I am looking forward to seeing Egg-ceptional as I love bunnies. Super progress on The Royals as well.

butterfly said...

So many lovely starts well done.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great starts Cathy, good luck with your Maynia stitching

Julie said...

Lots of lovely new starts

Katie said...

Great work on everything!!

Tiffstitch said...

Great new starts! These are so fun.

Astrids dragon said...

More fun MH starts, I love it!

Rachel said...

Another great week of Mill Hill starts and progress on The Royals. Now looking forward to seeing week 3. :)