Friday, May 29, 2020

Small's SAL - May, 2020

The last Friday in the month is when we post the small projects we've stitched during the month.  The SAL is hosted by Mary at Mary's Thread.  Thank you Mary for continuing to host this SAL.  You can click the link for more information and/or to see what small projects others are stitching.

While I worked on 32 projects this month and all of them qualify as Smalls, I'm only posting two of them.  28 are Mill Hill starts for Stitch Maynia which you can see in previous posts.  Two others haven't been finished yet and I'll post them when completed, which should be before the end of the month.

The two I have completed are:  Cinco de Maya Mouse and My Pad.
Cinco de Mayo - Lucie Heaton ( World of Cross Stitching #254)
My Pad - Mill Hill Spring Bouquet Collection

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

So cute, they both made me smile

butterfly said...

Yes I agree with Clare how cute.
Enjoy your day.

Astrids dragon said...

Two sweet finishes!