Friday, May 15, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness - May 2020

On the fifteenth of each month, we're supposed to post items that relate to gifts, either some part of the item was received as a gift or the item is being given as a gift.  This is another brainchild of the fabulous Jo at Serendipitous Stitching   You can click the link to get more information and/or to see what others are posting.

Unlike last month, I've only stitched on three items that could be considered gifts.  The first one is a double  gift because I'm using fabric that I won in a contest on Q4OC and the project will be going back to Q4OC when finished to be made into a quilt.
The Royals


The second gift I worked on this month is one of my Maynia stitches.  This will be going to either a friend of my daughter's or my daughter herself, both of whom drink a lot of coffee.
Love Coffee


The final "gift" I worked on this month is the May Furry Tales Mouse which will be sent to WOCS along with the other Furry Tales designs I'm stitching to be made into a quilt.
Cinco de Mayo Mouse

I also received a gift certificate from 123Stitch from my daughter for Mother's Day.  I haven't spent it yet though, but it will probably be spent on more Mill Hill kits.

4 comments:

Julie said...

A lovely GG post for this month.
A nice gift your daughter gave you, I wonder what you will choose to purchase?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Lovely work on your projects. It's always nice to have a gift voucher too.

Katie said...

Great GG post. Enjoy spending your GC. I have some birthday money I'm thinking of spending. It will go quickly haha.

Astrids dragon said...

Nice progress and what a perfect gift for Mother's Day, lucky you!