Sunday, May 31, 2020

Happy Dance - Derpy Hooves

Started: 5/22/2020
Finished: 5/30/2020
Stitching Time: 11 hours

Derpy Hooves, one of the newer My Little Ponies was designed by Stitched Pixels.

It was stitched on 14-count white plastic canvas as charted with the called for DMC floss. 
 
I stitched this for a friend's granddaughter for her seventh birthday in June, because this is her favorite My Little Pony.  The chart was provided to me by the grandma.  I'll be backing it with light purple felt and making it into an ornament.

Next Up: Peppermint Pal

5 comments:

butterfly said...

So cute she will love it .
Have a fun week.

Clare-Aimetu said...

So cute

Rachel said...

Congratulations on another happy dance. I hope the recipient enjoys her special birthday present and recently hasn't changed her mind about her favourite My Little Pony! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have been on a roll with the finishes! Looks like your Maynia was a great success too. Those Mill Hill kits don't take long to finish so I am sure you'll have lots more Happy Dancing this year.

Astrids dragon said...

She should love it and I'm sure she'll treasure it always.