Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Happy Dance - My Pad

Started: 4/29/2020
Finished 5/11/2020
Stitching Time: 9 hours 27 minutes

My Pad is part of the most recent Spring Bouquet Collection and was stitched as charted with the provided materials.  As usual, I used two strands of floss for the cross stitches instead of the called for three.  I also forgot to add the charm, but I'll take care of that when I do the finishing.

It took longer than most Mill Hill ornaments because of my Maynia stitching and there was a lot of frogging involved.  I wonder if that's because of the subject matter.  It's much brighter and more colorful in person.  

I will be adding a magnet and it will soon be displayed on my refrigerator.

If anyone wants my leftovers--beads/floss and chart--please let me know.  If more than one person wants them, I'll draw a name on Friday (5/15).

6 comments:

butterfly said...

So cute love Happy Dance .
Enjoy a good day.

Julie said...

He's a fun chap.

Clare-Aimetu said...

He's a real cutie

Katie said...

Oh I love this one. Adorable. I'm sorry I missed the giveaway.

Astrids dragon said...

Another cute one, how rude that you actually had to frog him!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your little froggy finish. At least by only having to attach a magnet to the back he's a very quick project to FFO! :)