Friday, May 29, 2020

Sitch Maynia - Days 22 through 28

Again, I continued starting and stitching for about 30 minutes on more of my Mill Hill ornament sized projects.

Day 22 was the Pizza Slice from the Autumn Harvest Collection.  I stitched for 30 minutes on the pepperoni and some of the cheese.

Day 23 was another Charmed Santa Face, Joyful Santa.  Yes, I have a lot of these; I think I purchased the whole collection when they first came out.  I stitched for 30 minutes, but this time instead of starting with his hat, I started with his beard.  And yes, I ignore the instruction about doing all the cross stitches first.

Day 24 was the Gingerman Snow Charmer.  I stitched for 37 minutes on his hat and managed to finish it.  I was so close that I just kept going.

Day 25 was another Charmed Santa Face, the last of this series for Maynia, but I do have one more that didn't make the cut.  I stitched for 33 minutes on his beard.

Day 26 was another Snow Globe; this time it was the Santa Claus one.  I stitched for 32 minutes on the bottom of the globe.

Day 27 was the only Halloween ornament that made the cut, but not the only one in my stash.  This is Dracula and I stitched for 30 minutes on his vest and started his pants.

Day 28 was Holiday Panda from the Winter Holiday Collection.  It will also be gift, hopefully for this coming Christmas.  I stitched for 32 minutes on his right arm and leg.

I also continued my 30 minutes a day of stitching on the Royals and I should have a finish either tonight or tomorrow night.
As of 5/21/2020 - After 21 hours and 11 minutes
As of 5/28/2020 - After 24 hours and 51 minutes

Only three more days and I'll have completed my goals for this year's Stitch Maynia.












2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! Suddenly The Royals has come on a long way. Fingers crossed you achieve your finish very soon.
I'm still loving all the Mill Hill starts too. I seem to be drawn towards snow globes at the moment, so especially look forward to seeing more of those. :)

Astrids dragon said...

Great starts, but I don't know that I could stop after 30 minutes though!
The Royals are so adorable, I'm looking forward to seeing them finished.