Friday, May 8, 2020

Peppermint Purple Update - Week 19

The block was a little different this time as we were to choose a saying to go in the block.  Several samples were provided and I chose one of them, but I did change the blackwork on the sides to a different, but still provided design.  I'm thinking of doing something similar on Block 34 which is the other long block.  It took me 1 hour and 44 minutes to stitch this block which included some frogging.  It's simply stitched in DMC 310.  Next week, I'll start repeating the previous colors in the same order.


7 comments:

butterfly said...

Looks great , you done an amazing job .
Enjoy your day.

Julie said...

The perfect saying, it looks right at home on it.

Clare-Aimetu said...

This is beautiful, I love the wording you've chosen.

Annie said...

It all looks beautiful! Well done:D

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It's a nice idea to add the words to this design.

Katie said...

Looks great!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on being a third of the way through and still keeping up with it each week. My favourite thread has to be week 15; the colours are perfect for summer. :)