Friday, May 22, 2020

Stitch Maynia - Days 15 - 21

For the third week of Maynia, I continued with my Mill Hill starts.

Day 15 was the Christmas Tree Snow Globe and I stitched for 31 minutes on the tree itself.

On Day 16, I started Cardinal Tree from the Festival of Trees Collection.  I stitched for 32 minutes, starting at the bottom with some of the light blue.  I think I made a mistake so I switched to white instead of continuing with the blue.

Day 17 was another Charmed Santa Face; this time it's the Charming Santa and I worked on the bottom of his hat, including adding two rows of beads, for 30 minutes.

On Day 18, I started Fishing Vest, a part of the Spring Boutique Collection.  This will be a gift when completed.  I stitched for 30 minutes on the vest itself.

On Day 19, I started Proud Penguin from the Winter Holiday Collection, which will also be a gift.  I  stitched for 27 minutes on the outside of the penguin, but it didn't meet up at the top so I found the error and restitched, frogged and restitched.  In total, I stitched on this one for 38 minutes.

Day 20 was the Root Beer Float, another member of the Spring Bouquet Collection.  I stitched for 31 minutes on two colors of the root beer.

Day 21 is another one with all beads; this time it's Butterfly Egg from the Spring Bouquet Collection.  I stitched for 32 minutes on the "sky".  One thing to note here is that the beads are a much darker blue than those in the cover picture which are a light blue.

 My other Maynia goal is to stitch on The Royals for about 30 minutes a day and so far I've met that goal as well.
As of 5/14/2020 - After 17 hours and 33 minutes
As of 5/21/2020 - After 21 hours and 11 minutes






5 comments:

butterfly said...

All looking lovely .
Have fun.

Tiffstitch said...

Wow! So many fun starts and great progress on the Royals as well. There's still a few days left in May, and I hope you manage to get Jasmine completed too.

Astrids dragon said...

Yay for more fun starts! The Royals keep getting cuter.

Julie said...

Aladin and Jasmine are growing well

Rachel said...

They are all great starts again. It's a good job you don't mind stitching on perforated paper! :)