Sunday, May 31, 2020

WIPacolypse - May 2020

It's the last Sunday of the month which means it's time for the WIPacolypse SAL where we post what we're doing to finish all of our WIPs by the end of the world.  This SAL is hosted by Measi at Measi's Musings   Click on the link for more information or to see what others have posted.

In my introduction post, I set some goals for this year.

1) Stitch Deer Scene from Dimensions - No progress

2) Finish Let's Learn from Out Cat - Finished in February

3) Finish Big Trees - No progress

4) Finish Advent Animals by Brooke's Books - No progress

5) Finish Tinkerbell - No progress

6) Finish Leslie Teare's 2019 Owl SAL - Finished August in February, no additional progress

7) Complete the Peppermint Purple Year Long SAL on Facebook.  So far, so good!

8) Complete the 2020 Stitcher's Challenge on Q4OC (Quilts for Older Children and Adults). -  Finished the Royals and started Picachu.

9) Stitch 12 Furry Tales Female Mice to be sent to WOCS for a quilt.  January, February, March and April were stitched previously.  May was stitched this month.

Question of the Month: Tell us about a piece that you absolutely loved stitching.
While I've loved stitching many of my projects over the years, the one that comes to mind right now is Lady of the Flag which I stitched when she first came out.  It's the only Mirabilia that I've stitched and probably the only one I ever will stitch.

 

1 comment:

Astrids dragon said...

Oh wow, your Lady of the Flag is absolutely gorgeous! That might be one I'd like to stitch one day.