Monday, June 1, 2020

Stitch Maynia - The Final Chapter

Day 29 was Reindeer Games for the Winter Holiday Collection.  I stitched for 30 minutes on his face.  The large blank area is his nose and the smaller one is his mouth.

Day 30 was the Watermelon from the Spring Bouquet Collection.  I stitched for 33 minutes on the watermelon itself.

Day 31 was the Seagull, another one from the Spring Bouquet Collection.  I stitched for 30 minutes on the stump he's standing on.

Since I finished The Royals on which I was stitching 30 minutes a day, I decided to choose another project and do the same thing.  I had a lot of trouble deciding, but I finally chose Picachu.  Picachu is a Pokemon character and I'm stitching it as part of a Pokemon SAL for Q4OC.  Because he is mostly one color, I decided that 30 minutes a day was a good way to go.   This is after two nights stitching or about an hour.

I enjoyed Maynia this year and I completed the whole month without any trouble or regrets.  Will I do it again?  Maybe if I can come up with another theme--maybe the cover kits that come with the UK magazines.


4 comments:

butterfly said...

Well done on all your new starts .
Have a good week .

Clare-Aimetu said...

Super stitching. Cover kits is a great idea, I've been making them up this year

Rachel said...

Huge congratulations on finishing Maynia with no stress and no regrets! You've got a large and lovely selection of projects to work on now.
I'm wondering if you've got any favourites and whether you will finish them one at a time or work on them randomly?
As for next year, at least you've got a long time to plan! :)

Astrids dragon said...

Well all of your Mill Hills should keep you busy for at least a little while! Do you have more that didn't make the Maynia?
The cover kits sound like a good idea for next year, plenty of time to get them together.