Saturday, June 20, 2020

Weekly Update - 6/19/2020

My weekly update is a little late this week, because my internet was out completely.  It had been partially out for almost two weeks and I could access some things, but not others.  Then on Thursday, it went out completely.  After hours on the phone, it finally came back late yesterday.

Peppermint Purple
Week 25 was stitched with DMC 75 and took one hour and 45 minutes.  I had trouble wrapping my head around this one, but it finally started making sense when I decided to work vertically instead of horizontally.

Picachu of
I'm using the new Blogger and haven't figured out how to add a caption yet.  (Any help would be appreciated.)  This is Picachu as of 6/10/2020 after 5 hours 13 minutes of stitching.

And here he is as of 6/19/2020 after 10 hours and 55 minutes of stitching time.  Yes, he got a little more time this week than usual, because I really wanted to finish his body.



8 comments:

butterfly said...

Black work is looking wonderful.

Julie said...

Enjoyed this weeks blackwork fix.
We've had internet trouble, but were told that so many were home using local service, its been ok for a few days now.
Haven't used the new blogger so no help, sorry.

Faith... said...

Love your Blackwork and I like what you wrote in as the title.

I have NOT attempted the new blogger again after my bad experience with it.

Katie said...

Lovely work. I think the new blogger is really difficult to use. I have been trying to figure it out though. Good luck!

Astrids dragon said...

Another great week of blackwork!
Pikachu is looking very colourful, sorry I can't help with the caption... yet?

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great progress on your blackwork, Pikachu is looking good too

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work. I really like that red for this week's block.
I am avoiding the new Blogger until they force me over!

Rachel said...

I'm avoiding the new blogger too. One look was enough. Why change something that works perfectly well? :)