Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Happy Dance - Holly Jolly Peppermint Wreath

Started: 6/11/2020
Finished: 6/15/2020
Stitching Time: 7 hours 13 minutes

Holly Jolly Peppermint Wreath was designed by Cynthia Young (Luhu Stitches) and can be found in the 2019 JCS Ornament Issue.  

It's stitched on 14-count light green Aida as charted.  I changed the colors in the bow from 741-744 to 208-211, because yellow/orange isn't my favorite color.

This is my June ornament for the JCS SAL on Facebook, but it's not the ornament chosen by the group.  

Next Up: September Owl

7 comments:

butterfly said...

Love this love and the green back ground .

Annie said...

Such a cute design! And I love the change you made; the purple bow looks lovely:D

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great design, perfect background fabric

Faith... said...

It is a cute little wreath! Love the bow too since purple is my favorite color.

Katie said...

Adorable!

Astrids dragon said...

Such a sweet stitch, I like the purple bow too!

Rachel said...

I love yellows, but your substitution looks great. Congratulations on another Happy Dance. :)