Saturday, June 20, 2020

Happy Dance - Egg-ceptional


Started: 5/13/2020
Finished: 6/19/2020
Stitching Time: 8 hours 37 minutes

Egg-ceptional is part of the most recent Spring Bouquet Collection and is one of my favorites. 

It is stitched mostly as charted with the provided materials.  The only exception is that I only use two strands of floss for the cross stitch.  The frog visited several times while I worked on it, but it's still one of my favorites.

I will trim it, add the charm and provided magnet to the back and it will join the others on my refrigerator and will probably stay there year round.

If anyone would like my leftovers, please leave a comment.  If not, I will take them to our local thrift store with my next donation.

Next Up: Pizza Slice

5 comments:

Julie said...

He's got a happy face.

Katie said...

Adorable. I love him. Don't blame you for wanting to just leave him out.

Astrids dragon said...

Silly frog, he doesn't belong there! Another sweet stitch, he's a cutie.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A lovely finish, perfect for an early Easter finish!

Rachel said...

I think I'd be as happy as that bunny if I found a chocolate egg that size! Another WIP to cross off your list. :)