Sunday, March 1, 2020

February Recap

This post is more for my record than anything else, because I know you've seen all the pictures in other posts. 

I felt that I didn't accomplish as much in February as I did in January and my statistics proved me to be right.  In February, I stitched on five projects and finished three of them.

Valentine Mouse - finished 2/9/2020
Father Christmas - finished 2/23/2020
Let's Learn From Our Cat - Finished 2/28/2020
I also worked on the Peppermint Purple 52-Week SAL and have completed the first two rows.


I also worked on Christmas Bullfinch from the 2019 JCS Ornament Issue, but haven't completed it yet.
Statistics:

Days Stitched This Month (at least 1/2 hour) = 29
Days Stitched This Year (at least 1/2 hour) = 60
Total Hours Stitched This Month = 46 hours and 20 minutes
Total Hours Stitched This Year = 101 hours and 36 minutes
Number of Projects Worked on This Month = 5
Number of Projects Worked on This Year = 12
Number of Projects Started This Month = 3
Number of Projects Started This Year = 9
Number of Projects Finished This Month = 3 
Number of Projects Finished This Year = 8









5 comments:

Rachel said...

No wonder I seem to keep congratulating you on Happy Dances! You've had a great year so far. Even if February didn't seem as productive as January those are statistics to be proud of! Here's hoping you can continue that success into March. :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's an impressive amount of stitching for the shortest month of the year

Astrids dragon said...

No wonder you've been so productive, keep on stitching!

Julie said...

Well done on your achievements for February, lots of lovely progress and projects to see.

Katie said...

Any bit of stitching is better than none. Good luck in March.